After surviving Prague Fashion Week a few weeks ago…I thought I would pass on my top 5 ways to achieve catwalk hair at home!
These tips are straight from backstage using Kevin Murphy products to give your luscious locks a fashion week feel.
1) BODY.BUILDER – We used this right at the beginning of the day to give scaffolding support to the hair. It gives body and volume without stickiness and helps hold the curls and waves in place.
2) SESSION.SPRAY – Brushed into finished waves with the KM boar bristle brush, the spray smooths, defines, and structures.
3) DOO.OVER – A mixture of the famous POWDER.PUFF and FRESH.HAIR in a can. This aerosol is perfect for creating texture, volume, and substance where it’s lacking. If you want soft, fuller volume without strong hold, this is for you.
4) The Cortex 4 in 1 curling iron – An awesome piece of kit. If you’re serious about curls, waves and texture this wand set is for you. Glove included (an absolute must wear).
5) KM BOAR BRISTLE BRUSHES & CARBON COMBS – A fabulous range of must-have tools for any session stylist.